How to avoid oil marks on the surface of industrial aluminum production
Causes of oil marks:
1. When lifting the material, the gloves are not clean.
2. The industrial aluminum is partially stained with water and enters the aluminum matrix through the pores to form a watermark.
3. Squeeze equipment tools leaking oil traces.
4. During production, the gloves are not clean when handling materials.
1. In the process of industrial aluminum production, the gloves should be clean and the oil traces should be wiped off in time.
2. Industrial aluminum that is wet must be wiped dry before aging.
3. Equipment, tools, oil spills, padding tape slings, etc. should be clean.
4. Material, the gloves when lifting the material, the stretching material and the gloves when adding the aluminum rod should be separated.